Marco Polo Pocket Guide Costa Blanca: the Travel Guide with Insider Tips
Explore Costa Blanca with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Discover boutique hotels, authentic restaurants, the region's trendiest places, and get tips on shopping and what to do on a limited budget. There are plenty of ideas for travel with kids, and a summary of all the festivals and events that take place. Let Marco Polo show you all this wonderful region has to offer...
Enchanting beaches and urban culture, a sunny climate, exuberant festivals, a lively gastro scene, nature reserves, the hinterland with traditional stone villages. There are so many reasons for a trip to this beautiful Spanish coastline, it's hard to know where to start! Let Marco Polo guide you around the hidden bays, ports, markets, small inns and world-class restaurants... This is Costa Blanca! Your Marco Polo Costa Blanca Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips - we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the region. Discover where to enjoy excellent and authentic paella, visit the Parrot Garden or try your hand at diving and exploring the shipwrecks off the coast of Cabo de Palos.
- Best of - find the best things to do for free, the best 'only in' Costa Blanca experiences, the best things to do if it rains and the best places to relax and spoil yourself.
- Sightseeing - all the top sights are organised by area so you can easily plan your trip.
- Discovery Tours - specially tailored tours will get you to the heart of Costa Blanca. These enchanting excursions will take you to the mountains or the coast and guide you through nature parks and ancient cultures.
- Costa Blanca in full-colour - Marco Polo Pocket Guide Costa Blanca includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing the region to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy on your trip.
- Touring App - you can download any of the Discovery Tours to your smartphone, complete with the detailed route description and map exactly as featured in the guide, free of charge. The maps can be used offline too, so no roaming charges. The perfect navigational tool with distance indicators and landmarks highlighting the correct direction to travel in as well as GPS coordinates along the way. Enjoy stress-free sightseeing and never get lost again!
- Road Atlas and pull-out map - we've included a detailed road atlas and a handy, pull-out map so you can pop the guide in your bag for a full-on sightseeing day or head out with just the map to enjoy your Discovery Tour.
- Useful Spanish phrases - the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by.
Trust Marco Polo Pocket Guide Costa Blanca to show you around this gorgeous Spanish coastline. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything Costa Blanca has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your trip - just arrive and enjoy.