This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Psychology for A2 Level is a highly readable textbook, which has been written for the new A2 Psychology syllabus of the AQA Specification A (formerly AEB) and is aimed specifically at students pursuing their studies in psychology beyond AS level. It is an ideal follow-up to any AS level textbook, but in particular the best-selling Psychology for AS Level by the same authors. A supporting CD-Rom of AS/A2 teaching resources is free to teachers who recommend either of these textbooks to their students.
This A2 level text, which builds on the ideas and insights explored at AS level to promote a deeper understanding of psychology, is written in an accessible, engaging style by highly experienced authors.
The areas covered are: Social Psychology, Physiological Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Comparative Psychology and Individual Differences. There are also chapters on Perspectives in Psychology and on the assessed coursework.
At this level, students select options from the range of specified topics, and each topic within the syllabus is covered in sufficient depth for the requirements of A2. The book includes a number of helpful features:
* tailored to the new AQA(A) specification so that students can easily use the text for their A2 studies
* mapped clearly and comprehensively to the requirements of three parts of the A2 assessment: Options paper; Synoptic paper; and Coursework
* careful explanations that are easy to read and enable clear understanding
* case studies of real life examples
* important key studies, each with critical evaluation and discussion points
* detailed end-of-chapter summaries
* exam-style questions to test understanding and to give exam practice
* suggested activities and self-assessment questions to stimulate thought and interpretation
* suggestions for further reading, in print and on-line
* many illustrations and humorous drawings to reinforce learning objectives
* tips and suggestions for studying, learning, choosing options and preparing for exams and coursework
* glossary of key terms.
Further information and resources related to AS and A2 level psychology can be found at the Psychology Press A-level website: www.a-levelpsychology.co.uk.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Expediting shipping for all USA and Europe orders excluding PO Box. Excellent Customer Service. Seller Inventory # ABEUSADEC19-102907
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory # AUDECC-61236
Book Description Taylor & Francis Group. Condition: New. pp. 656 2nd Edition. Seller Inventory # 261427420
Book Description Taylor & Francis Group. Condition: New. pp. 656 This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory # 6453251
Book Description Psychology Press, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. 2nd. Seller Inventory # DADAX1841696196