This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Boosey & Hawkes Solo Piano Collection provides the intermediate pianist with exciting repertoire in accessible yet authentic arrangements.
Great Britain s finest 20th- and 21st century composers are represented in this splendid collection of arrangements for the intermediate pianist, from Elgar and Holst to Karl Jenkins via Bridge, Britten and Bliss.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- T. Arne: Alfred: Rule, Britannia!
- A. Bliss: A Colour Symphony: Purple
- B. Britten: A Cermony of Carols: Interlude
- A Hymn to the Virgin - Peter Grimes: Interlude V: Evening (Moonlight)
- The young Person's Guide to the orchestra: Theme
- F. Delius: A Village Romeo and Juliet: The walk to the paradise garden
- E. Elgar: Military Marches "Pop and Circumstance": Land of hope and glory
- Variations on an Original Theme "Anigma": Nimrod
- G. Finzi: Clarinet Concerto: Theme from third movement
- Five Bagatelles: Prelude
- Five Bagatelles: Romance
- G. Holst: The Planets: Jupiter
- The Planets: Venus
- J. Ireland: The holy boy
- A London Overture: Theme
- K. Jenkins: The Armed Man: Benedictus
- The Journey (The best of Adieumus): Cantilena
- Palladio: Theme
- Songs of Sancruary: Adiemus
- J. MacMillan: Northern Skies: Celtic hymn
- Three scottish Songs: Scots song
- P. Mawell Davies: Farewell to Stromness
- An Orkney Wedding with Sunrise: Extract
- H. Parry: Jerusalem
- R. Vaughan Williams: English Folk Song Suite: March: Folk songs from Sonerset
- P. Warlock: Capriol Suite: Basse-danse
- A. Wood: My Native Nath: Barwick Green
Founded in 1947, Hal Leonard LLC has become the worlds largest print music publisher, representing some of the greatest songwriters and artists of all time. We are proud to publish titles of interest to all musicians as well as music lovers, from songbooks and instructional titles to artist biographies and instrument price guides to books about the music industry and all the performing arts.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Boosey & Hawkes Inc, 2012. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 085162653X_abe_bn
Book Description Boosey & Hawkes, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M085162653X
Book Description Boosey & Hawkes, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00BM9URF6