This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree – get college credits without the classes.
CLEP PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including operational and functional aspects of management, human resources, contemporary topics, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
EARN COLLEGE CREDIT WITH CLEP – GET THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON THE MARKET TODAY!CLEP Principles of Management The Most Complete CLEP Principles of Management Subject Review
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0738601241
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0738601241
Book Description Research & Education Association (December 20, 2005), 2005. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0738601241
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0738601241