This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Dealing with difficult people - from awkward customers at work to irritating neighbours at home - is a challenge many people face on a day-to-day basis. This book will show you how to:
- Defuse and deal with difficult customers, both on the phone and face to face;
- Manage problems with colleagues in the workplace, including a manipulative boss;
- Handle difficult day-to-day interactions with any people we come into contact anywhere;
- Identify and manage behaviours which can turn a person into a 'problem';Improve necessary listening and communication skills;
- Increase self confidence and develop rapport building skills.
This book contains some proven techniques for managing yourself as well as managing difficult people. If you gain a better understanding of yourself, build your confidence and use these techniques, then you'll make your life a whole lot easier.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. pp. 224. Seller Inventory # 132469889
Book Description PAP. Condition: New. New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # L0-9780716023982
Book Description Condition: New. pp. 224. Seller Inventory # 26127069022
Book Description Paperback / softback. Condition: New. This item is printed on demand. New copy - Usually dispatched within 5-9 working days. Seller Inventory # C9780716023982
Book Description PAP. Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from UK. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # L0-9780716023982