This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Each book in the Access to Religion and Philosophy series provides a concise and readable introduction to a key area in religious studies and philosophy for A Level students.
This brand new title in the ATRP series covers the medical ethics content to support the revised 2008 A level specifications. It considers the ethical implications of crucial issues in medial ethics including eugenics, abortion, embryo research, cloning, assisted reproduction and the relationship between doctors and patients.
The title combines all the strengths of the ATRP series with a new design and features to make the content more accessible to all students in order to develop their understanding of the topic.
- Key questions throughout the chapters to help students focus on the key issues
- Key terms defined and explained throughout the chapters
- Profiles of key individuals - their contribution and significance
- More summary diagrams throughout to aid revision
- Revision checklists at the end of chapters
- New exam-style questions and tips at the end of each chapter.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
New title in the Access to Religion and Philosophy series complete with accessible design, content designed to support the revised 2008 A level specifications and revision aids to allow all AS and A level students to develop the knowledge and understanding needed for exam success.About the Author:
Michael Wilcockson is an experienced author, examiner and teacher.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # Q-0340957778