This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Equity & Trusts Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Online Resource Centre
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Equity & Trusts Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
- Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
- Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
- Improve your essay skills using the outline answers and annotated answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
- Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
- Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
- Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts lists
- Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
- Extend your knowledge with bonus online material on four of the chapters in the book
- Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Review from previous edition The Concentrate revision guide is an invaluable asset for every student. It is a one-stop resource that is more than just an ordinary revision guide. (Maroof Pirzada, law graduate, Nottingham Trent University)
Great features which will certainly appeal to students preparing for exams such as the diagrams, key cases, and sample question/answers. I particularly like the key debates section which is excellent and unique. (Renu Barton-Hanson, Principal Lecturer in Law, Middlesex University, London)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description OUP Oxford, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. Fast Dispatch. Expedited UK Delivery Available. Excellent Customer Service. Fifth edition. Seller Inventory # BBI3109273
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Book In Mint Condition. Shipping With Trackable Method. No APO/FPO Addresses Please. Seller Inventory # 0198759169-SHX