This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Part of Collins' OCR Gateway series for GCSE Science, this Teacher's Guide provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Science, written by examiners in consultation with OCR. It is fully integrated with Collins' OCR GCSE Science Student Book.
This book will provide you with complete teacher support for the OCR GCSE Science specification, including:
· Lesson plans reflecting the low-to-high demand differentiation in Student Books allowing easy reference for planning
· Links to relevant activities (provided electronically) so you don't need to spend time searching for them
· Original and interesting suggestions for starter and plenary activities to stimulate students
· Comprehensive support for stress-free internal assessment
· Sample exam questions and end-of-unit tests plus answers to questions in the Student Books
· Extension and support material
· Guidance to practical investigations
· Technician's notes
· Links to other components in Collins' OCR GCSE Sciences series as well as links to other Collins GCSE Science resources
· Fully differentiated lesson plans for B1, B2, C1, C2, P1, P2
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An excellent package! The whole package is everything that you could possibly need and want - the differentiation is superb. The ICT is outstanding, all there at the touch of a button.
Mr Bellamy, Head of Science and Assistant Head Teacher, Rock Ferry High School - OCR (B) Gateway school
Engaging and comprehensive coverage for OCR B Gateway Science with unique three-panel differentiation to enable progression
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Spiral-bound. Condition: Used; Good. CD missing **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Seller Inventory # 3622120
Book Description Collins Educational, 2006. Spiral-bound. Condition: Used; Acceptable. Ex-library. Dust jacket is damaged **Simply Brit** Shipped with Premium postal service within 24 hours from the UK with impressive delivery time. We have dispatched from our book depository; items of good condition to over ten million satisfied customers worldwide. We are committed to providing you with reliable and efficient service at all times. Seller Inventory # 2963521
Book Description Collins Educational. Condition: Good. Your purchase helps support Sri Lankan Children's Charity 'The Rainbow Centre'. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. Our donations to The Rainbow Centre have helped provide an education and a safe haven to hundreds of children who live in appalling conditions. Seller Inventory # Z1-C-020-01846
Book Description Collins Publishers, 2006. No Binding. Condition: Very Good. Dust Jacket Condition: New. Used book in good condition.No Highlighting/Marking/Underline,Neat & Clean Copy.Ships with tracking and packaged with care.Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # BK 0023244