We would like to thank you for using AbeBooks and hope you enjoy using your voucher! Please review the following information, which will help you use your voucher.
Conditions to redeem AbeBooks Vouchers:
- There can be only one voucher per order or per shopping cart purchase.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms and conditions regarding voucher validity are contained on / with each voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used if a minimum order amount is met (excluding postage costs). The minimum order amount will be shown on / with the voucher.
- If you would like to place an order that is worth more than your voucher amount, you can pay for the difference using Visa or MasterCard. If the voucher is worth more than the order, the difference will not be refunded and cannot be applied to a future order; there fore if you do not use the entire voucher amount, the difference will be lost.
- Vouchers can only be used on a specific selection of books. They cannot be used for books that fall under the fixed book price regulations. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Some vouchers can only be redeemed on specific items or groups of items. Vouchers that are targeted to new users can only be redeemed if you do not yet have an account with AbeBooks. Further restrictions can be found in the email containing the voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used on the book price and cannot be used for postage costs.
- Without the permission of AbeBooks Europe GmbH, it is not permitted to sell, trade or purchase vouchers or vouchers codes in any way. This also applies to purchasing vouchers or voucher codes from third parties.
- AbeBooks reserves the right to discontinue a voucher at any time or to modify any vouchers' terms and conditions.
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can contact our customer service at any time through our contact form.
Remember to enter in your voucher code when ordering on AbeBooks!