Search books from ALADA sellers
The Association of Antiquarian Booksellers of Argentina (ALADA) was founded in 1952 by a group of prominent booksellers. Several decades later, and with the same enthusiasm, ALADA continues to share knowledge about antiquarian books and excellence in bookselling, in the spirit of camaraderie and guided by the following principles:
• Defend the professional activity of antiquarian booksellers.
• Inspire professional booksellers to excel and continuously improve.
• Promote antiquarian books through exhibitions, talks, fairs, and professional meetings.
• Represent Argentinian antiquarian booksellers in front of cultural or professional institutions, in the country or abroad.
• Promote exchange and mutual collaboration between its members.
• Carry out activities aimed at improving and developing the antique book trade.
ALADA organizes the Buenos Aires Antique Book Fair, which has been definitively incorporated into the cultural agenda of Argentina, becoming a meeting point for antiquarian book professionals from the country and abroad, as well as for bibliophiles, collectors, enthusiasts and general reading public, who every year have the opportunity to get closer and enter a wonderful world of curious, rare, collectible, and exquisite books.