World of Work Report 2013
Available From More sellersView all copies of this book
2014. Paperback. . . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland. Bookseller Inventory # V9789292510176
About this title:
The World of Work Report provides a global analysis of recent labor market and social trends, assesses risks of social unrest, and presents employment projections for the next few years. The 2013 report examines conditions for restoring job-rich growth in severely crisis-hit advanced economies as well as in emerging economies. It addresses the following questions:
• To what extent has the stalled recovery from the global financial crisis affected job creation, unemployment, and income inequalities?
• Has structural adjustment accelerated during the crisis, and is this leading to weaker than expected employment performance?
• Are the jobs being created deteriorating in quality, and, if so, how is this affecting individual well-being and the risk of social unrest?
• What is the role of international labor standards in improving conditions for decent jobs, especially in developing countries?
• What is the policy agenda that can help restore conditions for job-rich growth? How can we ensure the shift in policymaking that is needed in order to avoid major social crises?
Title: World of Work Report 2013
Publisher: International Labor Office
Binding: Soft cover
Book Condition: New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Olney, MD, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since 09 October 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. For any queries please use the contact seller link or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
All books securely packaged. Some books ship from Ireland.
Store Description: We carry a comprehensive range of out of print and rare books.