Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: - Format of the series is unique, with a blend of full-color reproductions by the masters along with entertaining cartoon-like original illustrations from the author, displaying his humor.
- This series is printed in a dozen different languages worldwide; more than two million copies of the English editions have been sold since its initial publication.
- Special sales potential in museum gift shops.
- Includes listing of where featured works of art can be viewed.
National Social Studies Education Standards: Grades K-4:
Culture: I. Culture and cultural diversity:
- c. Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture
- d. Compare ways in which people from different cultures think about and deal with their physical environment and social conditions
Time, Continuity, & Change: II.
- e. Demonstrate an understanding that people in different times and places view the world differently
Title: Winslow Homer (Getting to Know the World's ...
Publisher: Children's Press(CT)
Publication Date: 2004
Book Condition: New
Book Description Condition: Good. Book is in good condition that shows signs of wear. Book may show some highlights or writting. It may have an inscription inside cover. The book may contain a different cover art work. Used book! Fast Shipping - Safe and Secure Mailer!. Seller Inventory # 4C9FTK000SEK
Book Description Childrens Pr. Paperback. Condition: GOOD. Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Possible ex library copy, thatâ ll have the markings and stickers associated from the library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included. Seller Inventory # 2971185429
Book Description Children's Press(CT), 2004. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0516269798
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2004. Condition: Good. Mike Venezia (illustrator). A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 0516269798-2-4
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2004. Condition: UsedAcceptable. Mike Venezia (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M0516269798_4
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2004. Paperback. Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Seller Inventory # P020516269798
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2004. Paperback. Condition: Like New. Almost new condition. Seller Inventory # P010516269798
Book Description Childrens Pr. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0516269798 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.4063924
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New, Gift condition Free Tracking Number Included! International Buyers Are Welcome! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # 71139C
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2004. Condition: New. Mike Venezia (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M0516269798