About this Item
Quantity Available: 3
Title: Thrive in Immunology (Thrive in Bioscience ...
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Binding: Soft cover
Book Condition: New
About this title
The Thrive Series is an exciting group of of bioscience review guides designed to help students succeed on exams. Thrive in Human Immunology covers all of the subject's key concepts in a succinct, easy-to-digest way that helps students fully understand the topic. The text uses the four-step process found in all of the Thrive Series books, asking students to review the facts, check their understanding, take note of extra advice, and go the extra mile with suggested readings.
* Written by highly experienced educators
* Succinct writing style and clear, bulleted presentation
* Carefully developed artwork that reinforces key points
* Extensive in-text pedagogy--including review questions--that supports active learning
* Companion Website resources, including interactive flashcards and multiple-choice review questions
Anne C. Cunningham is Program Leader in Medicine at the PAPRSB Institute of Health Sciences at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. For any queries please use the contact seller link or send an email to email@example.com,
All books securely packaged. Some books ship from Ireland.
accepted by seller