Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 2-Volume Set, 4e
Available From More sellersView all copies of this book
Num Pages: 2464 pages, Approx. 2050 illustrations (650 in full color). BIC Classification: MJH; MMPH. Category: (P) Professional & Vocational. Dimension: 295 x 240 x 130. Weight in Grams: 7345. . 2014. 4th Edition. Hardcover. . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland. Bookseller Inventory # V9781455751174
About this title:
Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art guidance on all the latest and emerging GI and abdominal imaging technologies. Drs. Richard M. Gore and Marc S. Levine lead a team of world-renowned experts to provide unparalleled comprehensive coverage of all major abdominal disorders as well as the complete scope of abdominal imaging modalities, including the latest in MDCT, MRI, diffusion weighted and perfusion imaging, ultrasound, PET/CT, PET/MR, plain radiographs, MRCP, angiography, and barium studies. In print, online, or on mobile devices, this edition is the perfect "go-to" reference for today's radiologist.
- Characterize abdominal masses and adenopathy with the aid of diffusion-weighted MR imaging.
- See how gastrointestinal conditions present with more than 2,500 multi-modality, high-quality digital images that mirror the findings you're likely to encounter in practice.
- Make optimal use of the latest abdominal and gastrointestinal imaging techniques with new chapters on diffusion weighted MRI, perfusion MDCT and MRI, CT colonography, CT enterography and MR enterography-sophisticated cross-sectional imaging techniques that have dramatically improved the utility of CT and MR for detecting a host of pathologic conditions in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Expert guidance is right at your fingertips. Now optimized for use on mobile devices, this edition is perfect as an on-the-go resource for all abdominal imaging needs.
- Effectively apply MR and CT perfusion, diffusion weighted imaging, PET/CT and PET/MR in evaluating tumor response to therapy.
Title: Textbook of Gastrointestinal Radiology, 2-...
Book Condition: New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Olney, MD, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since 09 October 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. For any queries please use the contact seller link or send an email to email@example.com,
All books securely packaged. Some books ship from Ireland.
Store Description: We carry a comprehensive range of out of print and rare books.