Title: Rights and Protest: IB History Course Book: ...
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Binding: Soft cover
Book Condition: New
Drive critical, engaged learning. Helping learners more deeply understand historical concepts, the student-centred approach of this new Course Book enables broader, big picture understanding. Developed directly with the IB and fully supporting the new 2015 syllabus, the structured format helps you easily progress through the new course content. Num Pages: 224 pages. BIC Classification: 4KL; 4MB; HBG; JPVH; JPW. Category: (G) General (US: Trade). Dimension: 222 x 276 x 14. Weight in Grams: 632. . 2015. 1st Edition. Paperback. . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland. Bookseller Inventory # V9780198310198
Synopsis: Drive critical, engaged historical learning. Helping learners more deeply understand historical concepts, the student-centred approach of this new Course Book enables broader, big picture understanding. Developed directly with the IB and fully supporting the new syllabus for first examination 2017, the clear, structured format helps you logically and easily progress through the new course content.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content
- Developed directly the with IB, with the most comprehensive support for the new syllabus
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus
- Decipher source evaluation, refine and progress analytical thinking and fully embed vital Paper 1 skills, strengthening exam performance
- Integrate Approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK
- Also available as an Online Course Book
About the Author: Peter Clinton and Mark Rogers are well-respected in their field.
This bookseller accepts the following methods of payment:
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: 09 October 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. For any queries please use the contact seller link or send an email to email@example.com,
All books securely packaged. Some books ship from Ireland.
Store Description: We carry a comprehensive range of out of print and rare books.