Programming With Java: A Multimedia Approach
0763784338 Brand-New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. To keep the condition perfect, we ship FAST FEDEX-UPS shipping!. Bookseller Inventory # JB9780763784331
About this title:
From the Back Cover: Key Features:
- Provides clear explanations for a reader with no prior programming experience.
- Several projects are developed to help the reader learn how to use Java for real-world problem solving applications in fields such as engineering, business, and science.
- Provides critical thinking questions and end of chapter exercises that contain both console-based and graphics-based programming problems.
- Instructor resources, including solutions to the exercises, a Test Bank, PowerPoint lecture outlines, and program source code, are available for adopting instructors.
- The accompanying CD-ROM contains source code,video, audio, and image files from the text, as well as links to download QuickTime and Java Platform, Standard Edition.
Title: Programming With Java: A Multimedia Approach
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Book Condition: New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Professional and Academic Bookstore
Dundee, MI, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since 29 January 2008
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
Orders usually ship within 2 business days, with many items shipping IMMEDIATELY, same business day. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 1 lb. If your book order is heavy, oversized, or is shipping outside of the continental United States we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We are open 24/7, please feel free to call us anytime (toll-free within the United States) at 1-888-BUY-ALL-BOOKS (1-888-289-2552) or 248-414-7599, thanks!