Num Pages: 256 pages, 75 Colour Photographs. BIC Classification: WBTB. Category: (G) General (US: Trade). Dimension: 250 x 191 x 28. Weight in Grams: 1061. . 2012. First Edition. Hardcover. . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Celebrity chef, restaurateur, and meat lover Michael Symon?of Food Network?s Iron Chef America and ABC?s The Chew?shares his wealth of knowledge and more than 100 killer recipes for steaks, chops, wings, and lesser-known cuts.
Fans across the country adore Michael Symon for his big, charismatic personality and his seriously delicious food. But there's one thing Michael is known for above all else: his unabashed love of meat. A devoted carnivore, Michael calls the cuisine at his six Midwestern restaurants "meat-centric." Now, in Michael Symon's Carnivore, he combines his passion and expertise in one stellar cookbook.
Michael gives home cooks just the right amount of key information on breeds, cuts, and techniques to help them at the meat counter and in the kitchen, and then lets loose with fantastic recipes for beef, pork, poultry, lamb, goat, and game. Favorites include Broiled Porterhouse with Garlic and Lemon, Ribs with Cleveland BBQ Sauce, Braised Chicken Thighs with Kale and Chiles, Lamb Moussaka, and Bacon-Wrapped Rabbit Legs. Recipes for sides that enhance the main event, like Apple and Celeriac Salad and Sicilian Cauliflower, round out the book.
Michael's enthusiasm and warmth permeate the text, and with 75 beautiful color photographs, Michael Symon's Carnivore is a rich and informative cookbook for every meat lover.
Featured Recipe from Michael Symon: Smoked Lamb Ribs on the Grill with Lemon, Oregano & Honey
1. To prepare the ribs: Mix together the dried oregano, garlic salt, paprika, coriander, pepper, and kosher salt. Moisten the ribs with the lemon juice and then coat all sides with the rub, making sure to distribute it evenly.
2. Set up your grill or smoker for indirect heat, meaning the ribs will not be directly over the heat source. Using low heat and apple-wood chips, put the ribs on the cool part of the grill, cover, and smoke for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the glaze ingredients.
4. Arrange 2 of the lamb racks on a large piece of foil, overlapping them like roof shingles. Pour one-third of the glaze on top of the ribs and seal tightly in the foil, being careful not to tear it. Wrap in a second sheet of foil. Repeat twice, using the remaining racks and glaze.
5. Return the ribs to the grill and cook meat-side-down for 30 minutes over low heat. Flip the foil bundles and continue cooking for 30 minutes. Remove the ribs from the grill and let rest in the foil for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, increase the grill heat to medium-high. Cut the lemons in half and grill flesh-side-down until nicely marked and slightly soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
7 Remove the ribs from the foil, put on the hot grill meat-side-down, and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the ribs from the grill and garnish with the grilled lemons, sea salt, fresh oregano, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Title: Michael Symon's Carnivore
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Book Condition: New
Book Description Clarkson Potter. Book Condition: Good. Good shape, medium wear. shows little to no wear. Unless otherwise noted any CDs are not included. Bookseller Inventory # 39-B-004312
Book Description Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony. Book Condition: Good. Ships SAME or NEXT business day. We Ship to APO/FPO addr. Choose EXPEDITED shipping and receive in 2-5 business days within the United States. See our member profile for customer support contact info. We have an easy return policy. Bookseller Inventory # 42909738
Book Description Clarkson Potter. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. 0307951782 Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please contact us with any inquiries. We ship daily. Bookseller Inventory # Z0307951782Z3
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. Used book in GOOD condition. Good enough to read. Binding in GOOD shape with no missing pages. Cover has visible wear. Markings, writings and highligtings inside the book. Text ONLY. Does NOT include accessories such as CD, DVD, access code etc. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0307951782GOA
Book Description PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE, United States, 2012. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. Dust Jacket Condition: No Dust Jacket. HARDCOVER Legendary independent bookstore online since 1994. Reliable customer service and no-hassle return policy. Book in excellent condition, but DJ is missing. General. Book: USED, Good. Dust Jacket: No Dust Jacket. Bookseller Inventory # 06978030795178602. Bookseller Inventory # 06978030795178602
Book Description Book Condition: Good. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97803079517864.0
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New. US Edition Book. We do not ship to Military Addresses. Fast Shipping with Order Tracking. For Standard Shipping 7-8 business days & Expedite Shipping 4-6 business days, after shipping. Bookseller Inventory # 0307951782-RMX
Book Description Clarkson Potter, 2012. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0307951782
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97803079517860000000
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: As New. Book in LIKE NEW condition. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0307951782LNA