Master Techniques in Surgery: Thoracic Surgery: Transplantation, Tracheal Resections, Mediastinal Tumors, Extended Thoracic Resections
A thoracic surgery reference that provides illustrated, step-by-step guidance you need to perfect a full range of thoracic surgery techniques, avoid and manage complications, and achieve optimal outcomes. It shows you exactly how to perform the full range of procedures, both open and minimally invasive. Series: Master Techniques in Surgery. Num Pages: 512 pages, 600. BIC Classification: MNH. Category: (P) Professional & Vocational. Dimension: 283 x 218 x 22. Weight in Grams: 1448. . 2014. 1 Har/Psc. Hardcover. . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland. Bookseller Inventory # V9781451190724
About this title:
- See exactly how to perform the full range of procedures, both open and minimally invasive, for lung transplantation, thoracic outlet syndrome, pectus repair, diaphragmatic plication, and removal of mediastinal tumors.
- Gain insights from international authorities, gleaning each expert?s preferred techniques in rich detail.
- Efficiently review background, indications and contraindications, surgical techniques, avoidance of pitfalls, and management of complications and results for each procedure, as well as selected references for further reading.
- Don?t miss Thoracic Surgery: Lung Resections, Bronchoplasty, the companion volume by Drs. Mathisen and Morse.
- Expand your repertoire with other volumes in theMaster Techniques in Surgery Series! Overseen by Josef E. Fischer, MD, editor of the classic two-volume reference Mastery of Surgery, these titles cover a wide range of common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of general surgery, including breast surgery, colon and rectal surgery, esophageal surgery, gastric surgery, hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, and hernia.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Series description: This series, modeled on Master Techniques in Orthopedic Surgery, will present common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of general surgery. The series will be overseen by Drs. Josef Fischer. Each book will be a 400 page color book, lavishly illustrated with full color drawings. Each book will come with access to a website containing the fully searchable contents of the book and procedural video. The emphasis of each book will be on surgical procedures. Each chapter will briefly assess indications and contraindications and preoperative planning before fully explaining and illustrating the procedure in step-by-step detail. Chapters will be authored by acknowledged masters of each procedure. There will be sections on the outcomes, complications, and follow-up. Each chapter will end with a brief reference list.
- All new color art
- Procedurally focused on key specialties within general surgery
- Procedures explained and illustrated in detail
- Print version comes with interactive ebook that contains the complete content
Title: Master Techniques in Surgery: Thoracic ...
Book Condition: New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Olney, MD, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since 09 October 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. For any queries please use the contact seller link or send an email to email@example.com,
All books securely packaged. Some books ship from Ireland.
Store Description: We carry a comprehensive range of out of print and rare books.