This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book gives you the unique and proven 9 step strategy for outstanding online success. Inside you’ll find hundreds of powerful practical ideas, unbeatable strategies and simple how-to guides dedicated to increasing your profits. Plus, you will discover exactly how to rapidly increase visitors to your website and turn them into customers.
The Unique 9 Step Strategy:
1. Get into the web owner’s mindset – why thinking differently will make you money
2. Find the perfect web design partner – quickly and effortlessly without making a costly mistake
3. Plan and build your website – on budget, on time and hassle-free
4. Discover the 7 principles of Internet marketing – how using them will double your revenue
5. Get instant traffic to your website – leapfrog your competitors to the top on Google
6. Build lasting relationships with your customers – watch them buy from you again and again
7. Turn visitors into customers – the top techniques for increasing sales from your website
8. Get lasting traffic to your website – at zero (or almost zero) cost for years to come
9. Analyse and Grow – unearth the truth about your visitors and use it to radically increase your profits
Written for people who don’t want to become technical but do want to become successful online, Make Your Website Sell is simply the ultimate guide to owning and growing lead-generating and ecommerce websites. Perfect for veterans and Internet start-ups alike.
If you want to outstanding results then buy “Make Your Website Sell” today. See also the video book trailer in the Amazon’s Jed Wylie Page.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For over a decade Jed Wylie has been at the frontline of web design and marketing as the Managing Director of one of the UK's top web design companies. He has spent the last five years intensively researching and testing the very best online techniques used by the top performing companies.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Seller Inventory # GOR007478083
Book Description Marshall Cavendish Corp/Ccb, 2011. Condition: Fair. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable marking on inside. Seller Inventory # GRP97471523
Book Description Marshall Cavendish Corp/Ccb, 2011. Condition: Very Good. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Seller Inventory # GRP69884336
Book Description Marshall Cavendish International Asia Pte Ltd, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Used; Good. Seller Inventory # 2002718
Book Description Marshall Cavendish International Asia Pte Ltd, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Seller Inventory # 3077916
Book Description Paperback. Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Seller Inventory # FPS9814346357G
Book Description Marshall Cavendish International Asia Pte Ltd 2011-10-27, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Very Good. All books are pre-owned and will have been read by someone else before you. They may well show signs of minor wear and tear. Please note, cover images are illustrative only, and the actual book cover and edition can vary. Seller Inventory # 9789814346351-21
Book Description Marshall Cavendish Corp/Ccb, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG9814346357