40 Digital Photography Techniques will show you how to:
* Choose, use, and accessorize your digital camera
* Understand and exploit various sources of light
* Get creative with filters
* Become effective with low-light and night photography
* Capture expressive portraits of adults, children, and yourself
* Photograph objects in motion and get great action shots
* Catch the mood of your vacation, a snowy or rainy day, a brilliant sunrise or sunset
* Shoot everything--panoramas, architecture, landscapes, products, food, cars, pets
* Take animated photos with your camera phone
* Transfer, edit, and print your images, or share them on the web
* And more!
How is this book different?
Written for new digital camera owners in a language that's easy to understand
* Presents inspiring, full-color images on every page
* Lets you dive right in and have fun with your digital camera
* Helps film photographers make a smooth transition to digital
* Combines technical instruction with creative ideas to help boost your skills
* Groups topics thematically for quick reference
* Provides a thorough explanation of how digital cameras work
* Uses practical step-by-step instructions, explanations, shortcuts, and tips
* Shows you how to shoot professional-looking images with any digital camera
Who is it for?
* Anyone interested in correcting, enhancing, or creating digital images--for home or professional use
* Photography hobbyists, professional photographers, print and web designers
* Using Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 effectively
* Correcting lighting and contrast
* Coloring black-and-white photos
* Removing red eye, eliminating blemishes, and enhancing facial features
* Using Lens Blur
* Cleaning up, combining, and resizing images
* Creating reflections and text effects
* Whipping up photographic and other special effects
* Making a web banner
* Creating a photo gallery for the web
* Effective Masking
* Correcting Inaccurate White Balance
* And more!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Founded in 1987, YoungJin.com is a leading South Korean book publisher. They're known for great graphics and digital photography books, featuring exceptionally stylish designs, and consistently high quality images.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description John Wiley & Sons. Book Condition: New. pp. 215. Bookseller Inventory # 7112193
Book Description Sybex, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M8931435118