This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Northumberland Sheet 89.02 Earsdon, Shiremoor & Backworth 1895 - published 2007; intro by Roy Young. This detailed map covers the village of Earsdon and extends west to include the mining village of West Holywell and Backworth Colliery, then south to part of Shire Moor. Features include St Alban's church, Murton Grange, Earsdon Junction, Abbey Shot Factory, Earsdon Colliery (Church Pit), Holywell goods station, Backworth Colliery (Maude Pit). A stretch of the NER Blyth & Tyne line is shown, plus the Backworth Colliery Railway, East Holywell Colliery Railway and Church Pit Branch; also a stretch of the NER Tynemouth line (now part of the Metro). We include 1897 directories for Backworth, Earsdon and Holywell on the reverse.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An Old Ordnance Survey Map of Earsdon, Shiremoor & Backworth in 1895 which includes an historical introduction by Roy Young.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Alan Godfrey Maps. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk1847840639