Mexico's Pacific Coast is cut from the very fabric of dreams - a resplendent tapestry of passion, tradition and unrestrained natural beauty. Slipping from enchanted mangrove lagoons to lost fishing villages, honeysuckle beaches and thriving cosmopolitan cities, visitors will find adventure at every turn - and get there in style with this comprehensive guide.
Don't Just Sit There - Thorough outdoors special section makes adventuring a breeze. World-class fishing, snorkeling, surfing, wildlife spotting, hiking, biking and much more await.
Explore Secret Spots - Insider's tips to the region's best beach finds, along with great maps and itineraries so you don't get lost along the way.
Espanol Made Easy - Our handy language section and glossary will arm you with all the words you need to know - and a few extras - to get you into the heart of the country.
Eat Your Heart Out - From new Mexican cuisine in Oaxaca to the area's best fish taco stands, informed dining tips bring you to top eats and indulgent treats.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guidebooks are, quite simply, like no others.' --New York Times
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111740598733
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 1740598733
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1740598733 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0824296