The primary goal of this book is to introduce the aspects of Solid Modeling and Parametric Modeling. The text is a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important parametric modeling techniques and concepts. Each Lesson introduces a new set of commands and concepts, building on previous lessons. This text guides you from constructing basic shapes to building intelligent solid models and creating multi-view drawings. The basic premise of this book is that the more designs you create, the better you learn the software.
Table of Contents
1. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
2. Constructive Solid Geometry Concept
3. Model History Tree
4. Parametric Relations and Constraints
5. Parent/Child Relationships
6. Datum Features, 3D Annotations, and Part Drawings
7. Symmetrical Features in Designs
8. Three Dimensional Construction Tools
9. Advanced Modeling Tools
10. Assembly - Putting It All Together
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Schroff Development Corporatio, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P11158503309X
Book Description Schroff Development Corp, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. new title edition. 378 pages. 10.75x8.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 158503309X
Book Description Schroff Development Corporation, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX158503309X