This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Written by a leader in the field, the Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry, Second Edition puts the fundamentals of chemistry and environmental chemistry right at your students fingertips. Manahan presents the material in an understandable and interesting manner without being overly simplistic.
They get basic coverage on:
- Matter and the basis of its physical nature and behavior
- Organic and biological chemistry
- Chemistry of water, soil, and air
- Industrial chemistry
- Toxicological chemistry as it pertains to occupational health and human exposure to pollutants and toxicants
- Energy, nuclear energy, and nuclear waste
- Applications of nuclear science in areas such as tracing pesticide degradation and nuclear medicine -
More than an introduction to this field, Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry, Second Edition provides the foundation that gives your students an understanding of the chemical processes of the environment and the effects pollution on those processes.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CRC Press, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11156670491X
Book Description CRC Press. Hardcover. Condition: New. 156670491X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.2227048