This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Unlocking Business is a new kind of textbook for business students in their first and second year of a degree. Unlocking Financial Accounting provides the following benefits:
- Strict coverage of key knowledge, concepts and ideas, keeping the title lean and focused and allowing students to find what they want without having to plough through thousands of pages.
- Carefully written for the learner - case studies, exercises and seminar ideas are woven into the text to help students learn as quickly as possible and to retain that knowledge in the most time-efficient way.
- Encourages good practice such as complete referencing and suggested wider reading, to help those who wish to obtain the best possible degree classification.
- Useful web resources include further questions, revision summaries and interactive multiple-choice quizzes at http://www.hodderplus.co.uk/unlockingbusiness
- A cost-effective way to prepare students for their studies.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Parminder Johal is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Derby
Beverly Vickerstaff is a Principal Lecturer at De Montfort University
Vira Krakhmal is a lecturer at the Open University
Lewis Gordon is Programme Manager at Liverpool Business School, Liverpool John Moores University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: Brand New. PAPERBACK,Book Condition New. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Printing in English language.We do not provide CD and access code. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Seller Inventory # 9781444112108 VIV
Book Description Routledge, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1444112104