This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
- High interest topic for children of all ages.
- Draws in even the most reluctant reader with a lighthearted tone and hilarious illustrations.
- Includes glossary and index.
National Social Studies Education Standards: Grades K-4
II. Time, Continuity, and Change
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Malam attended the University of Birmingham before working in publishing. He is now a writer and editor with over 20 years experience in producing books for children. He lives in Cheshire with his family. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paw Prints 2008-08-11, 2008. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # TH9781439524657
Book Description Paw Prints, 2008. Library Binding. Condition: Brand New. reprint edition. 32 pages. 9.75x8.75x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # z-1439524653
Book Description Paw Prints 2008-08-11, 2008. Library Binding. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111439524653
Book Description Paw Prints 2008-08-11, 2008. Library Binding. Condition: New. Reprint. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1439524653n