This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Literature & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP English Lit exam is—or how important a stellar score on it can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around stats, Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam will give you:
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Comprehensive content review for all test topics
· Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP English Literature & Composition Exam
· Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Practice drills in each content review chapter
· Sample prose, poetry, and open essays to help you plan and organize your own
writing effectively on the day of the exam
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and through its Collegewise college admissions arm, also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. The Princeton Review offers classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0804125309
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 0804125309_abe_bn
Book Description Princeton Review. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0804125309 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.3451546
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0804125309n