This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Covers 2010 and later MacBook/Air/Pro models
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or OS X Mountain Lion problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your
MacBook working just the way you want. The tasks include:
· Managing and arranging your desktop
· Staying on top of important changes with Notification Center
· Creating and navigating virtual workspaces in Mission Control
· Opening and organizing applications in Launchpad
· Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
· Joining and using iCloud services
· Communicating via email, instant messages, audio, and video
· Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
· Being social with Facebook, Twitter, and Game Center
· Entertaining with music and videos
· Downloading and managing software from the App Store and other sources
· Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
· Protecting and securing your data
· Recording video and sharing it instantly online
· Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
· Troubleshooting system problems
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Ray is a life-long fan of Apple’s products; he has been an avid Mac user since its inception in 1984. He relies on OS X both at work and at home because it is a robust, flexible platform for programming, networking, and design. Over the past 14 years, John has written books on OS X, iOS and OS X development, Linux, web development, networking, and computer security. He currently manages the application development team in the Office of Sponsored Programs at The Ohio State University. He lives with his long-time girlfriend, their dogs, a collection of vintage arcade games, and an assortment of tech toys.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Que, 2012. Taschenbuch. Condition: Neu. Gebraucht - Wie neu ungelesen, sehr guter Zustand; Rechnung mit MwSt.; unused/unread, very good condition; - A quick, friendly, full colour task-based guide to making the most of a MacBook with OS X Mountain Lion. 450 pp. Englisch. Seller Inventory # INF1100287248
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0789749890
Book Description Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0789749890 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.3098435
Book Description Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0789749890n