Unfold a spectacular 3-D model of the TITANIC — and read about her fateful rise and fall — in a gorgeous gift set including several novelty features.
On April 14, 1912, the largest and finest ocean liner of the age struck an iceberg and sank to the icy depths. Now you can discover all the glory and tragedy of the TITANTIC in this interactive re-creation of her maiden voyage. Fold out a breathtaking 3-D model of the TITANIC in all her magnificence. Then follow the ship’s history from blueprint to ocean dream in a fascinating book that traces the events that led to her tragic end.
Among TITANIC’s many features:
- A model of the TITANIC — nearly 2 1/2 feet long
- A thirty-two-page book exploring the ship’s history
- Six pop-up scenes of the Titanic’s interior
- A deck plan and personal histories of several who were lost or saved
- A first-class ticket and menu cards from the first- and third-class galleys
- A mini newspaper with actual reports of the day
- A beautifully designed case with magnetic closures
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
One hundred years on from the sinking of Titanic, relive the breathtaking account of her short history.About the Author:
Martin Jenkins is an expert at presenting complicated subjects in entertaining and accessible ways to children. He has won several awards for his work and lives in Cambridge.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Candlewick. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0763634689 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0405082
Book Description Book Condition: New. Gift Quality Book in Excellent Condition. Bookseller Inventory # 36SE5E000MVX
Book Description Candlewick, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Pop. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0763634689
Book Description Candlewick, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110763634689