This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Unfold a spectacular 3-D model of the TITANIC — and read about her fateful rise and fall — in a gorgeous gift set including several novelty features.
On April 14, 1912, the largest and finest ocean liner of the age struck an iceberg and sank to the icy depths. Now you can discover all the glory and tragedy of the TITANTIC in this interactive re-creation of her maiden voyage. Fold out a breathtaking 3-D model of the TITANIC in all her magnificence. Then follow the ship’s history from blueprint to ocean dream in a fascinating book that traces the events that led to her tragic end.
Among TITANIC’s many features:
- A model of the TITANIC — nearly 2 1/2 feet long
- A thirty-two-page book exploring the ship’s history
- Six pop-up scenes of the Titanic’s interior
- A deck plan and personal histories of several who were lost or saved
- A first-class ticket and menu cards from the first- and third-class galleys
- A mini newspaper with actual reports of the day
- A beautifully designed case with magnetic closures
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Martin Jenkins is superb at presenting complicated subjects in bite-sized entertaining ways to children ... a compelling accessible book for children even as young as six. * Liverpool Echo *Book Description:
The Titanic sets sail again in this breathtaking account of her history.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Candlewick, 2007. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110763634689
Book Description Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 4JRHI6000UT7
Book Description Candlewick, 2007. Condition: New. Brian Sanders (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M0763634689
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0763634689