This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The most successfully launched drug in pharmaceutical history, Viagra is a pill which cures impotence and is becoming a media and public sensation
‘Sterling Moss once said: ‘There are two things no man will admit he can’t do well: drive and make love.’ Both use delicate, prized equipment and contain the potential for catastrophic crashes.
The book, written in a brilliantly upbeat way which does not embarrass the reader takes a look at the whole issue of impotence with chapters on:
1) owner’s guide to the penis and erectile dysfunction
2) the possible causes – which can range from furred arteries and high blood pressure to diabetes. Some prescription drugs including antidepressants have an effect on erectile function
3) the psychological factors – including an analysis of desire – the brain turn-ons, physical sensations, visual stimulation, internal fantasy and strong positive feelings. How men can suffer psychological break-down in bed
4) The role of testosterone and how it can decline
5) How Viagra, at present available in a pill which you take 1 hour before sex and soon to be an instant wafer, acts to prolong and maintain erections, the possible side-effects and how to purchase it
6) How impotence effects self-esteem, confidence at work, your relationships.
7) How women may use Viagra to achieve orgasm
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
VIAGRA . . . . A SENSATIONAL NEW DRUG WITH THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Viagra, a new pill developed to treat impotence, has been creating head-line news all over the World. Viagra, what 'The Sunday Times' termed ‘the Love Pill’, has finally brought the age-old problem of erectile dysfunction out from under the covers and has quickly become the most successfully launched drug in pharmaceutical history. With an 80% success rate, this oral medication has the power to retrieve the sex lives of hundreds of thousands of couples.
· How Viagra works to prevent erectile dysfunction
· What side-effects might be experienced
· Possible psychological and physical causes of impotence
· How a return to potency restores confidence and zest for life
· How Viagra may help women who have difficulty reaching orgasm
Dr. Susan C. Vaughan, a medical doctor and psychiatrist with clinical expertise in treating men with impotence problems, explains for the first time what affect the drug has, how it works, and whether it is safe to take in every instance.About the Author:
Dr Susan Vaughan is a medical doctor and psychiatrist who lives and practices in New York. An instructor in Clinical Psychiatry at the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, she is involved in research into Affective and Anxiety Disorders. Her first book, The Talking Cure explored how the process of psychotherapy changes the brain. She is a graduate of Harvard-Radcliffe College and received her M.D. from Columbia University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pocket, 1998. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110671027336
Book Description Pocket, 1998. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0671027336
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0671027336