LILA:IT:Independent:Bleak Streets:Victorian London Exposed Info Trail Independent (LITERACY LAND)
Info Trail for ages 5-11:
- Enthuses all readers with attention-grabbing titles, engaging humour and inventive topics to inspire excellence and enjoyment in learning.
- Provides broad and rich cross-curricular content linked to History, Geography and Science with many matches to National Curriculum and QCA topics.
- Provides excellent models for writing with coverage of all NLS non-fiction text types pupils need to experience and understand.
- Especially motivates and supports reluctant readers through supportive illustrations and Access texts for ages 9-11.
- Promotes valuable awareness of community and citizenship through many titles based around community, environment and health.
- Simple integration of assessment for learning into class teaching is provided in the Teaching Notes which ensure children’s reading and writing skills progress at word, sentence and text level.
- Accessible Teaching Notes and Activity sheets ensure teachers, teaching assistants and parents are all able to contribute to teaching and learning.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.