This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Learn how the new COX-2 inhibitors treat arthritis
Here's everything you need to know about the new COX-2 inhibitors that are revolutionizing arthritis treatment and helping millions return to a pain-free and active lifestyle.
Leading rheumatologist Dr. Harris H. McIlwain explains the latest cutting-edge research and shares success stories from his practice.
In THE SUPER ASPIRIN CURE FOR ARTHRITIS, you'll learn:
* How COX-2 inhibitors--popularly known as "super aspirins"--work on virtually all types of arthritis--without causing ulcers or gastrointestinal problems
* How long-term use of these new drugs can protect against colon cancer and Alzheimer's disease
* How heat, exercise, and diet can bolster the effects of the super aspirins, plus five simple steps to pain-free living
* How to avoid common risk factors that can trigger arthritis
* What alternative and natural treatments can also reduce pain
* What new treatments and drugs are on the horizon, including a possible arthritis vaccine and much more
* The latest tests to diagnose and determine your specific type of arthritis
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Bantam. MASS MARKET PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0553581074 Book is new and unused but has acquired page toning (yellowing) over the years. Seller Inventory # SKU1029705
Book Description Bantam, 1999. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0553581074
Book Description Bantam, 1999. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0553581074
Book Description Bantam. MASS MARKET PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0553581074 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.1234128
Book Description Bantam, 1999. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0553581074n
Book Description Condition: New. New. Looks like an interesting title!. Seller Inventory # M-0553581074