This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A tried and tested approach to mathematics assessment for ages 5-14. Nationally standardised on over 12,500 pupils, MaLT can be used at any time during the school year - for screening, monitoring and tracking progress, as well as for individual diagnostic profiling.
Available in both pencil-and-paper and interactive computer-adaptive (CAT) formats, these nationally standardised tests - for groups or individuals - also yield diagnostic information which will directly support individual and whole-class teaching.
- MaLT Test booklet 9 - for Year 4 (Scottish P5, Northern Ireland Year 5) with norms for chronological ages 8:0 to 10:5 (NC levels 2c-4c)
- Take only 45 minutes to test a whole class
- Purpose-written to highlight particular errors and misunderstandings which are diagnostic of key learning needs - counting errors, misconceptions with decimals, etc
- Simple structure makes it easy for you to assess your pupils and get the information you need
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Manual contains all the key information in one place for MaLT tests 8-11
- One Scorer/Profiler CD-ROM for use with all the tests. This makes it easier to record and monitor year-on-year progress across ages 5-14. It also enables you to mark all of the pencil-and-paper tests on-screen
- All questions are mapped to the current strands and objectives, to make it easy to see how well your pupils are performing and to provide the information you need
- Provides the summative measures of performance needed for screening, monitoring and progress assessment. MaLT tests have been standardised nationally, ensuring secure, reliable results
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hodder Educ, 2005. Loose Leaf. Condition: Brand New. 11.65x8.27x0.59 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0340886390