Jeremy Clarkson finds the world a perplexing place. So much so, in fact, that he wrote a book about it. But despite the appearance of the bestselling The World According To Clarkson, things don’t seem to have changed much. And so Jeremy’s having another go. In And Another Thing, our exasperated hero discovers that:
· He inadvertently dropped a bomb on North Carolina
· We’re all going to explode at the age of 62
· Russians look bad in Speedos. But not as bad as Brits
· No one should have to worry about being Bill Oddie’s long lost sister
· Cooking a Sunday Roast is one thing. Gravy is quite another
· He should probably be nicer about David Beckham
But while these things play on his mind, the world remains Jeremy’s favourite place to be. On the whole, it’s brilliant. It’s just the idiots, meddlers and do-gooders who spoil it for the rest of us. Laugh-out-loud funny and as straight-talking as ever, Clarkson bursts their pointless little bubble, while celebrating the special things that we should hold dear. Sit back and enjoy as Jeremy puts the world to rights …
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jeremy Clarkson made his name presenting a poky motoring programme on BBC2 called Top Gear. He left to forge a career in other directions but made a complete hash of everything and ended up back on Top Gear again. He lives with his wife Francie, and three children in Oxfordshire. Despite this he has a clean driving licence.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Penguin Books Ltd, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX014103520X