Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
More applied than other texts on models and approaches, Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education: History, Theories, and Approaches in Learning focuses on foundational aspects of early childhood education. The text provides a fresh look at the issues, firsthand accounts of practice, descriptive views into classrooms, and classroom-based examples and strategies that help teachers bridge theory and practice.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110137034466
Book Description Pearson. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0137034466 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0056843
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0137034466
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0137034466