"The positive principle is based on the fact that there is always an answer, a right answer, and that positive thinking through a sound intellectual process can always produce that answer." -- Norman Vincent Peale
How do you turn potentially devastating situations into actual life-strengthening experiences? Through the positive principle. In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Peale shows you how to renew and sustain the power of positive thinking...and take a new look at the word impossible. Using the positive principle, you'll learn how to:
· Organize your personality forces into action
· Use self-repeating enthusiasm
· Drop old, tired, gloomy thoughts and habits
· Work wonders with a can-do attitude
· React creatively to upsetting situations
· Believe that nothing can get you down
· Use the power of faith to come alive
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Norman Vincent Peale shows you how to keep the "Positive Principle" going:
* Organize your personality forces into action.
* Take a new look at the word "impossible."
* Hold the thought that nothing can get you down.
* Get turned on with self-repeating enthusiasm.
* Drop old, tired, gloomy thoughts and come alive.
* Keep going strong with the excitement principle.
Norman Vincent Peale is the author of forty-six books, including the international bestseller The Power of Positive Thinking. One of the most influential clergymen of his time, Dr.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice-Hall, 1976. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0136867251
Book Description Prentice-Hall, 1976. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110136867251
Book Description Prentice-Hall. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0136867251 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0056637