What you need to know and how to do it
When you are working on your PC and come up against a problem that you are unsure how to solve or want to accomplish something in application that you aren’t sure how to do, where do you look ?? Manuals and traditional training guides are too unwieldy and make it hard to get to the info you need right away, and help-lines are rarely that helpful ! Brilliant guides allow you to find the info you need easily and without fuss and guide you through the task using a highly visual, step-by-step approach – providing exactly what you need to know when you need it !!
Spend less time reading and more time doing with a simple step-by-step approach to beginner and intermediate level office tasks.
Brilliant guides provide with the quick, easy-to-access information that you need, using ….
· Detailed index and troubleshooting guide to help you find exactly what you need to know
· Each task is presented on one or two pages
· Numbered steps guide you through each task or problem
· Numerous screenshots illustrate each step
· “See Also …” boxes point you to related tasks and information in the book
· “Did you know ?...” sections alert you to relevant expert tips, tricks and advice
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 013613677X