The Sony A7 and A7R were the world’s first mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras with a full-frame sensor. Since their release, Sony has expanded the series, adding the A7S and A7II models. All of the cameras in the series are intended for amateurs to semi-professionals who want to jump into photography with a camera that combines compact size with the performance of a high end DSLR.
While the camera manual explains what the camera can do, it doesn’t show exactly how to use the camera to create great images! That’s where Sony A7 Series: From Snapshots to Great Shots comes in. Starting with the top ten things users need to know about the camera, author Brian Smith carefully guides readers through the operating features. Readers get practical advice from a pro on which settings to use when, great shooting tips, and end of chapter assignments. In this book, updated from the Sony A7 / A7R: From Snapshots to Great Shots (2014), Brian will:
• Include an entire new chapter on Menu Settings and Camera Setup for the various cameras in the A7 series.
• Update and expand the video chapter to include new features in the Sony A7S and A7II, like XAVC S recording and Picture Profiles.
• Update the content covering new features like 5-Axis SteadyShot–only found in A7II–so that the text can apply to possible future cameras with this feature
• Extensively update the Lens Adapter and Accessories chapters to cover new features and gear.
• Replace some of the photos to include shots from the A7S and A7II in the mix.
The A7 Series camera features include:
• Exmor CMOS full frame sensor (with different megapixels depending on camera version)
• TruBlack XtraFine LCD screen (3"/ 7,5 cm) with 921.6K dots resolution with tilt functionality
• 1.3 cm (0.5inch) Electronic Viewfinder
• 1200-zone evaluative light metering
• Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
• LED-auto focus illuminator
• Multi Interface Shoe
• 9 customizable buttons and 45 assignable functions
Key differentiating features among the cameras:
• A7: 24MP and fast hybrid-autofocus.
• A7R: 36MP version, with new, higher-density sensor design, but without optical low-pass filter of A7. Also does not include the faster hybrid auto-focus system in base model.
• A7S: High-sensitivity version with an effective ISO range from 100 to 409600 and with 4K video capability, but only 12MP.
• A7II: Uses the same sensor (with minor tweaks) as the original A7, but updates the external ergonomics and adds image stabilization as the world’s first 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system for a full-frame ILC. The A7II has the same 50Mbit XAVC-S codec as the A7S but lacks 4K video.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For the past 30 years, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Brian Smith’s bold, iconic portraits of famous celebrities, athletes, and executives have appeared in advertising and graced the covers and pages of such magazines as LIFE, Sports Illustrated, ESPN the Magazine, Time, Forbes, New York Times Magazine, and British GQ. Smith won the Pulitzer Prize for his photographs of the Los Angeles Olympics and was a Pulitzer finalist for his photographs of Haiti in turmoil. He’s a Sony Artisan of Imagery, Lowepro Lowe Professional, X-Rite Coloratti, and he’s president of Editorial Photographers, an organization of the top magazine photographers and newspaper photojournalists from around the world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 8646831
Book Description Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 23206617-n
Book Description Pearson Education, 2015. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book.Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # IB-9780134185484
Book Description Prentice Hall. Book Condition: New. Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 013418548X
Book Description Peachpit Press, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 013418548X
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. 193mm x 231mm x. Paperback. Now that you've bought the amazing Sony a7 series camera, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures.Shipping may be from multiple locations in the US or from the UK, depending on stock availability. 336 pages. 0.672. Bookseller Inventory # 9780134185484
Book Description Pearson Education, 2015. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # IB-9780134185484
Book Description Pearson Education (US) 2015-08-18, Berkeley, 2015. paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 9780134185484
Book Description Peachpit Press, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 013418548X
Book Description PEACHPIT PRESS INC, United States, 2015. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: New. TRADE PAPERBACK Legendary independent bookstore online since 1994. Reliable customer service and no-hassle return policy. Arts and Entertainment>Photography>General. Book: NEW, New. Bookseller Inventory # 01978013418548400. Bookseller Inventory # 01978013418548400