For one-semester, sophomore/senior-level courses in Business Ethics, Corporate Responsibility, and Business and Society.
This book presents a comprehensive anthology of readings, legal perspectives, and cases in ethics in business. Focuses on providing and explaining the tools needed to deal with ethical dilemmas in business.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"For twenty-five years, successive editions of Beauchamp and Bowie have defined the state of the art in business ethics. With its masterful mix of classic and cutting-edge articles, relevant legal materials, and provocative cases, this business ethics text is the standard by which all others are judged." — John R. Boatright, Professor of Business Ethics, Loyola University Chicago
Ethical Theory and Business by Beauchamp and Bowie, now in its Seventh Edition presents a comprehensive anthology 6f readings, legal perspectives, and cases in ethics in business. This edition focuses on providing and explaining the tools needed to deal with ethical dilemmas in business.Features of the Seventh Edition:
Brand new chapter on ethical issues in Information Technology
• Raises important issues of privacy in Internet commercial transactions and intellectual property
Regulation of Business chapter with a new focus on accountability and responsibility
• Contrasting approaches to ensuring safety
• Includes discussion of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines
Corporate social performance
• Presents coverage organized around the debate between stockholder vs. stakeholder management
Up-to-date coverage of Harassment
• Focuses on conflicts of free speech within a hostile working environment
Affirmative Action and Diversity
• New to this edition is material specifically on Diversity
Third World issues
• Contains articles on sweatshops and ,protecting human rights in countries where international companies do business
New and additional cases as well as new and revised legal perspectives
• Maintains currency and enhances opportunities for class discussion and research
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall College Div, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0132905035
Book Description Prentice Hall College Div, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 3 Sub. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0132905035
Book Description Prentice Hall College Div, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-226-53-6971106
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801329050391.0