For one-semester/quarter courses in Business Ethics, Corporate Responsibility, and Business and Society. This book is a comprehensive anthology of readings, legal perspectives, and cases in ethics in business. Ethical Theory and Business provides students with a strong understanding of ethics in business and the tools needed to address ethical situations in business.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ethical Theory and Business by Beauchamp and Bowie, now in its Seventh Edition presents a comprehensive anthology 6f readings, legal perspectives, and cases in ethics in business. This edition focuses on providing and explaining the tools needed to deal with ethical dilemmas in business.Features of the Seventh Edition:
Brand new chapter on ethical issues in Information Technology
• Raises important issues of privacy in Internet commercial transactions and intellectual property
Regulation of Business chapter with a new focus on accountability and responsibility
• Contrasting approaches to ensuring safety
• Includes discussion of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines
Corporate social performance
• Presents coverage organized around the debate between stockholder vs. stakeholder management
Up-to-date coverage of Harassment
• Focuses on conflicts of free speech within a hostile working environment
Affirmative Action and Diversity
• New to this edition is material specifically on Diversity
Third World issues
• Contains articles on sweatshops and ,protecting human rights in countries where international companies do business
New and additional cases as well as new and revised legal perspectives
• Maintains currency and enhances opportunities for class discussion and research
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson Education. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0132080036 Brand new book. International Edition. Ship from multiple locations. 3-5 business days Express Delivery to USA/UK/Europe/Asia/Worldwide. Tracking number will be provided. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # SKU001241