Microsoft Office 2003 has evolved into a powerful integrated suite of programs to help you work smarter, communicate and share documents faster, and stay connected wherever you are doing business. It takes advantage of the latest technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint to increase your desktopís productivity and make collaboration easy. This visual book covers these changes and all other important features of the Office system in a format that is even easier for new users to get working quickly in Office 2003.
Short, easy-to-follow tutorials cover all of the main features of each application, with Tips, Cautions, and Key Terms boxes to help the reader instantly grasp the essential elements of Office 2003.
Everything the reader wants to know is covered in this compact Brilliant Pocket Book: from Using and customizing Offcie features through the main features and functions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
What you need to know and how to do it
When you are working on your PC and come up against a problem that you are unsure how to solve or want to accomplish something in application that you aren’t sure how to do, where do you look?? Manuals and traditional training guides are too unwieldy and make it hard to get to the info you need right away and helplines are rarely that helpful! Brilliant guides allow you to find the info you need easily and without fuss and guide you through the task using a highly visual, step-by-step approach – providing exactly what you need to know when you need it!!
Spend less time reading and more time doing with a simple step-by-step approach to beginner and intermediate level office tasks.
Brilliant guides provide you with the quick, easy-to-access information that you need …
· Detailed index and troubleshooting guide to help you find exactly what you need to know
· Each task is presented on one or two pages
· Numbered steps guide you through each task or problem
· Numerous screenshots illustrate each step
· “See Also …” boxes point you to related tasks and information in the book
· “Did you know?...” sections alert you to relevant expert tips, tricks and advice
Brilliant Office 2003 will show you how to ….
· Create great-looking documents faster in Word using styles, templates and Smart Tags
· Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create data in Excel
· Create powerful presentations faster in Powerpoint using ready-made design templates and Smart Tags
· Use tools for creating and managing your email, calendar, contacts and tasks in Outlook
· Use task panes to quickly create a brochure or a newsletter without being a designer using Publisher.
Steve Johnson has written more than 20 books on a variety of computer software and is a founder of Perspection, Inc. which is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Since 1991, they have written more than 60 computer books, and sold more than 4.5 million copies.
Visit us on the web at
[SHELF CATEGORY] Microsoft Office/Business Applications
[PRICE] £12.99About the Author:
Joe Habraken is a best-selling author, information technology professional and educator. He teaches a variety of IT classes at the University of New England, introducing undergraduate students to computer basics, software applications, web design and the use of personal computers in business settings. With more than 15 years as a trainer and consultant, Joe enjoys taking difficult computer concepts and making them accessible to readers and students.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Next day dispatch from the UK (Mon-Fri). Please contact us with any queries. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000428676