Student Solutions Manual for College Mathematics
Student supplement for:
College Mathematics (with MyMathLab/MyStatLab Student Access Code Card), 1/e
- Cheryl Cleaves Ph.D., State Technical Institute at Memphis
- Margie Hobbs Ph.D., University of Mississippi
- ISBN-10: 0136065414
- ISBN-13: 9780136065418
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
(Formerly College Mathematics for Technology, 6th Edition)
This text is designed for students in a broad range of career programs that require a solid understanding of basic math, elementary algebra, trigonometry, and geometry. Topics are introduced and reinforced using a step-by-step "spiral learning" approach supported by numerous examples and applications.
- New! Chapter Opening Career Profiles - Drawn from Occupational Outlook Handbook, these features provide students with a quick profile of a specific career and the job market for that career.
- New! Epanded application of math concepts to a wider range of career and technical programs - Examples, application, and exercises include: Allied Health, Nursing, Computer Technology, Aviation, the Industrial Trades and Technologies, Electronics, CAD, Drafting, Architecture, Agriculture, Telecommunication, Auto/Diesel, Criminal Justice, Fire Science, Business, Hospitality, and Culinary/Food Safety programs.
- NEW! OneKey MyMathTutor in Blackboard and WebCT - Includes all instructor's materials, testing program, and the following student elements: tutorial and video instruction with practice exercises and full solutions with notes by learning objective, and chapter quizzes.
Features Retained from 6th Edition:
- Six-Step Approach to Problem Solving - This tried and proven approach provides students with a systematic and logical framework for analyzing, comparing, estimating, and solving workplace applications.
- Self-Study Exercises - These exercises conclude each section within a chapter, providing frequent opportunities to practice the concepts presented in the section.
- Chapter Review of Key Concepts - Tehse chapter-concluding summaries provide a quick overview of each learning outcome, the solution procedure, and an example - an excellent study tool prior to completing pratice sets or taking tests.
Student Solutions Manual - This helpful tool contains worked solutions to odd-numbered exercises. Order online at www.prenhall.com (ISBN: 0-13-173607-8).
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.