Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr. Follari has been working with young children for 13 years and as an early childhood teacher educator for the past 7. Her background focuses on innovative approaches to early care and education and she actively participates in community efforts advocating for quality practice. She is presently spearheading a community project to design a new early care and education center inspired by the methods and approaches in her current textbook.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110131381156
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131381156