Word by Word Primary Phonics Picture Dictionary, Paperback Phonics Chants and Rhymes Audio CD
- Over 1,000 words presented in lively full-color illustrations to assure 100% comprehension.
- Short easy-to-use lessons (10-15 minutes) that offer explicit phonics instruction to augment a variety of reading materials, form graded readers to authentic literature.
- A flexible program designed to support core reading, language arts, or English language learning materials - not replace them.
- Careful sequencing and instructional strategies to promote language learning skills in listening discrimination, pronunciation, and basic grammar.
- Clear and concise teaching strategies to promote simple, effective instruction.
The Teacher's Guide offers complete step-by-step instructional strategies for teaching phonemic awareness and phonics - especially valuable for teachers who may be using a strategic, explicit approach for the first time.
- Phonics chants and rhymes for all lessons in the program
- Reproducible activity masters including word cards and game cards
- Vocabulary games and activities for expanded practice
- Home/Family learning activities to promote family involvement
- Phonics assessment tests for placement and measurement of student achievement
- Student progress reports to document learners' developing phonics skills
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.