The Immunology Methods Manual is a four-volume set comprising a comprehensive sourcebook of immunological methods and techniques. Unique in its project-oriented, rather than protocol-oriented approach, the emphasis is placed on describing the environment in which each method was developed and is used. The manual contains both advanced methods and descriptions and basic protocols. It is essential not only for those who study the immune system of man or mouse, but also those applying methods to other species. This new compilation of methods answers the needs of immunologists, molecular, developmental, and cell biologists, students and advanced researchers, and workers in clinical and diagnostic laboratories. Protocols are provided to guide day-to-day laboratory work as well as the development of long-term strategies. Vital contact information also encourages useful dialogue and interaction between authors and method-users.
Led by Ivan Lefkovits and five internationally recognized advisory editors, more than 35 section editors and 350 authors have contributed to compile this four-volume practical guide to methods that work.
* Provides essential hands-on methods
* Presents protocols with background information
* Ideally suited for use in a laboratory
* Covers all molecular and cellular techniques KEY FEATURES OF THE CD-ROM:
* Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Unix platforms
* Features a full range of advanced search capabilities
* Includes a personalized note creation feature enabling the user to add bookmarks and "post-its"
* Offers full cut, copy, and paste capabilities allowing printing, exporting, and editing
* Provides hyperlinks between solutions/reagents and their recipes, figures/tables and their text citations, and reference citations to their bibliographic listings
* Contains a Pathway feature which allows recording of content during a particular session or loading a pre-recorded tutorial
* Includes a premier of the animated film "The Immune System" by Andre Traunecker and Stefan Meyer
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want