Recently, there has been an explosion of immunochemical techniques and their application to biological sciences in research and industry. This manual, designed for courses and workshops in immunotechniques, contains student-tested protocols for affinity chromatography, Western blotting, ion-exchange chromatography, immunostaining of cells, ELISAs, and more than 30 other methods. It also provides extensive discussion of principles underlying these techniques and information about their wider applications.
* Conveniently combbound for the laboratory
* Large 9-1/4" x 7-1/2" format with marginal notes pinpointing critical steps, possible dangers, and workable alternatives
* Contains sure-fire, student-tested exercises
* Explains the theoretical basis for the experiments
* Gives students experience with a wide variety of methods
* Provides detailed information for instructors
* Lists required materials at the beginning of each experiment
* Offers helpful appendices with money-saving methods to produce materials for the course.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1993. Book Condition: Good. Spi. N/A. Ships from the UK. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP94661362
Book Description Academic Press, 1993. Book Condition: Fair. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has soft covers. In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. Bookseller Inventory # 4074649
Book Description Academic Press. Plastic Comb. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0122870484I5N00
Book Description Academic Press, 1992. No binding. Book Condition: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory # GD-133-48-8375108
Book Description Academic Press, St Louis, Missouri, U.S.A., 1993. Soft Cover. Book Condition: Near Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: No Jacket (as issued). First Thus, 1st Printing. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. This book has 188 pages with no tears, markings or inscriptions. Cover boards are stiff card stock with plastic comb binding with moderate shelf wear to corners and edges. Bookseller Inventory # 003759
Book Description Book Condition: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801228704842.0