60 Ways to Heal your Life is about knowing the person you want to be and living the life you want to live.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ten top Tips to Be Yourself
1. Decide to take charge of your life.
2. Know that you are strong -you will survive.
3. Believe in your own power and never give it away.
4. Do what you have to do to get your life in order.
5. Tell the truth, to others and to yourself.
6. Trust your heart - never betray your deepest feelings.
7. Follow things through-let your inspirations become your reality.
8. Get your head out of the sand and look things in the eye.
9. Stop being a victim - let go of guilt and blame.
10. Be proud to be you - you are unique!
Lynda Field is a trained counsellor and psychotherapist who specialises in personal and group development. She is the author of nine titles, including the bestselling 60 Tips for Self-Esteem and 60 Ways to Change Your Life.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Vermilion, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0004959788
Book Description Vermilion, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. 60 Ways To Heal Your Life: Practical Tips for Daily Inspiration This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780091857301
Book Description Vermilion, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. 9780091857301 Will be shipped promptly from UK warehouse. Book is in good condition with no missing pages, no damage or soiling and tight spine. There may be some dog-eared pages showing previous use but overall a great book. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780091857301
Book Description Book Condition: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97800918573013.0