A must for every student with essays to write!
- How to deal with ‘academic-speak’ and monster reading lists
- How to choose and use an efficient reading and note-taking strategy
- How to clarify awkward essay topics
- How to find the right structure for your essay
- How to avoid accusations of plagiarism
This lively, concise and to-the-point guide will help you to study and write efficiently and effectively. It offers hints and practical suggestions so you can develop good study skills and build your confidence. With this guide you can get the grades you deserve for the work you put in. No student should be without it!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr Peter Levin is an Educational Developer, specializing in student support at the London School of Economics. He works one-to-one work with students on managing their studies, including preparing for exams. Formerly a lecturer in social policy at LSE, he is author of Making Social Policy (Open University Press, 1997).
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 4686697