An Edited Collection on International Crime and Justice (ICJ). ICJ is a new field that covers crime and justice from a global perspective. It encompasses comparative studies of crime and justice, but covers a much broader set of topics, including:
· International crimes including genocide, war crimes, terrorism, and crimes against humanity such as enslavement, torture, forced pregnancy, and sterilization.
· Transnational crimes including money laundering, computer hacking, and trafficking in humans and commodities (such as drugs, arts, firearms).
· Organized crime’s involvement in local and transnational crime.
· Human rights issues.
· International criminal law and international relations.
· International law enforcement and criminal justice..
· Rules of procedure and evidence of the International Criminal Court.
· The role of the United Nations and other international agencies in preventing crime and establishing criminal justice standards.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Learning Solutions, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11007319848X
Book Description Learning Solutions. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 007319848X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0927633
Book Description Learning Solutions, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX007319848X