Taking Off: Beginning English - Student Book/Workbook/Literacy Workbook Pkg.: Student Book and Literacy Workbook Package
Taking Off is a four-skills, standards-based program for low-beginning adult ESL students. Picture dictionary art pages teach life skills vocabulary in a clear and visual way. The gradual pace of the course instills confidence in students as they establish a solid foundation in the basics of English.
- Four-skills foundation course prepares true beginners for Contemporary English Book 1 and other popular adult ESL series
- Activities correlated to CASAS, SCANS, EFF, and other key standards prepare students to master a broad range of critical competencies
- Picture dictionary art pages highlight life skills vocabulary in engaging, real-life contexts
- Listening preparation activities help students develop speaking and writing skills in a low-anxiety environment
- In the Community lessons introduce critical EL/Civics topics
- A Numbers page in each unit helps build numeracy skills for basic math work
- Student Book
- Literacy Workbook
- Teacher's Edition
- Audio CD
- Color Transparencies
This package includes the student book, workbook and the literacy workbook.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.